viernes, octubre 08, 2004

Accciòn, con signo de exclamación al final.

Para c/uEn vivo y en directo

The Debate Debate (Debate!)
según la reseña en somethingawful.com del debate Edwards - Cheney:

Cheney, attempting to prove Edwards incapable of defending this country, shocked everyone with a startling revelation. "How do I know John Edwards can't defend our country?" asked Cheney. "Because I abducted him from his home when he was a child and threw him down a flight of stairs, obviously causing permanent brain damage."
Cheney cracked his knuckles and added, "and I could do it again." Edwards was left in tears.


1er acto
Primera llamada... primera

Las dos completas. La primera y la segunda. Sin abreviar.

Acústica
My Documents/My Music

Como Windows.

Mini
Enlace directo
Y luego en Mini es Enlace directo.

Escuchando Smile de Brian Wilson. The great saga of america's westward migration and utopian ending. The ending was a disgression. Or hope? Or hope? Hope for a good vibration!
Escuchando American Idiot de Green Day. Their U2 moment. Naked emotions like a flag. A Who flag. Who made them serious boys? G. Bush I Know. They're so happy. They know this is their shining hour, this late on a career.

Career! Kar I a! Korea!