sábado, julio 24, 2004

The Movie Guy

Children may not be able to vote but they sure make for great headlines.  Hey kids! If your Mom and Dad didn't buy you a PlayStation 2 for Christmas, you can still get one FOR FREE! Have you ever heard of Jesus Christ? 

That movie guy.
Christian Fathers of the world:
Get your kids out of school and school them yourself!

The Bible teaches that Ritalin is more powerful than cocaine, do you want yr kids ON DRUGS???

The Gerbils raised me the right way. They wanted me to be a little christian soldier.  Then I saw the movie. I read the Book. Rented the trailer. Bought the house.
Haven't left since I found this room. And the computer. So I just wanna say the following:

Christian Fathers of the world!  The end times are near!!!! Get yr name and number on the Christian Disaster Hotline. So you'll be happy and then die.
For God. Country. And the right to shoot ducks in the head on a clear saturday morning. Amen.